This is a general group dedicated to personal development and success. Post great quotes, ideas, and videos to help others achieve their dreams.

Pump-Up Videos

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Thomashaf 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jaret Grossman
    Keymaster
    @Jaret Grossman

What are some great pump up videos? Can you guys share?

I love Ben Lionel Scott’s videos. I think they’re the best motivational videos on all of YouTube. He just knows how to do the audio mix so freaking well.

Michael Roberts
    Participant
    @Michael Roberts

Ah, I forgot about him! I should watch some of his stuff again. Thanks man.
    I also use to really like RSD Motivation. They have a couple really great ones. Bad language in it but it kinda wakes me up and good music.

&

And here’s one I’ve used several times when going through hard times. Really powerful I thought.

Eric
    Participant
    @ezza

Aside from Jaret’s 365 series I really dig the Your World Within channel (Eddie Pinero):

Thomashaf
    Participant
    @Thomashaf

Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.